My Blog . My Story
IM FREE !
Monday, May 21, 2012 @ 6:20 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum 
Hey , guys :) Sorry for not updating for my bloggy . I just change my template . Okayy , since 3 week ago *I guess* We're student in SMK Darul Ehsan has an exam ! LOL , seriously I HATE IT -,- on the first day , like usual Bahasa Malaysia . Know what ?! I write an essay lower than 350 words , Haha . WhoCare -,- I just leave it to teacher to mark the shit paper -,- I hope I not fail in this paper :/ *cross finger* On the second day ,We're took Bahasa Inggeris . I think ;p I write an essay about _____ Umm , about .... *snap fingers**snap fingers* Haahhhh , I dont remember it :/ Kaylahh what ever i dont care :p 

Second week , AddMath , Sains , AddSci , Pendidikan Agama Islam . Seriously , It's damn hard -,- I hate emm espeacially to AddMath . Thanks for make my brain almost explode -,- Okay for the third week , its today my last paper AddSci paper 3 . Damn it was totally okayy . Hehe , i dont want to be 'riak' or stuff like that . And now i am totally 'FREE FROM EXAM'

Okay , I think that all . Ouh , Almost forgot . I will be at Putrajaya this saturday . You know right ? HARI BELIA ! if saw me dont be such an arrogant . Tegurtegur leee :) Wahhh , Bahasa Rojak xD Okayy 
Byebyee ! 



This is my school Teacher's Day video . So , Please watch it and don't forget to subcribe it too :3 Thank You

P/s : TEROK GILA ENGLISH AKU !




Older Post | Newer Post
Bonjour!


Hye , i'm Amy , The ruler of this blog . You are welcomed here . Have fun with reading my entry . Have a nice day :)

Diary Me B.F


Tagboard.